Vermiculture Raising Red Worms For Sale And Profit
use to sell worms and there by-products.
Some of your options are:
Home vermicomposters, composters, and gardeners.
Fish hatcheries, tropical fish stores, pet stores, zoos (with exotic fish and birds)
Game bird breeders, frog farmers, and poultry growers buy worms as feed for animals.
Community educators, such as Extension agents or recycling coordinators,
for setting up new worm bins.
Private laboratories, universities, and high schools use worms for research and classroom needs.
Other markets for earthworms include:
• Large-scale vermicomposting facilities.
• Worm growers just entering the business.
• Institutions and businesses that do on-site vermicomposting of their food scraps and other organic materials
(including prisons, hospitals, schools, colleges and universities, restaurants, grocery stores, and office
• Farmers desiring to vermicompost animal manure (including livestock and poultry farms, rabbitries, and horse
• Worm growers with orders too large to fill from their own stocks.
• Industries with organic wastes suitable as feedstock for worms, such as papermills, breweries, cardboard
manufacturers, land reclamation sites, generators of sludge/biosolids, food processors, canneries, wineries, and
Products to Sell
Need Red Worms for Your Compoating Bin
or to Start Your Own Worm Busines?
If So Checkout Our Worms!!
Please Subscribe as We will be posting many
other articles on Raising Red Worms For
Composting or Profit